The APEDA formed for the welfare of the scheduled products. Learn about APEDA monthly return filing right now
Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) was launched by the Government of India under the Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Growth Authority Act. The Act was introduced by the Parliament of India in December 1985. On 13 January 1986, the Act came into effect by an announcement that was published in the gazette of India.
How Do I File an APEDA Monthly Return?
APEDA is the exclusive organisation for the export and growth of fresh vegetables and fruits. It acts as an association of farmers, storehouses, packers, exporters, surface transport, ports, railways, airways, and all others committed to export exchange to the global market. For APEDA monthly return filing use the steps given below
- Visit the official website https://apeda.gov.in
- On the right side select ‘Exporters login’
- Enter using your login ID, password, and Registration Cum Membership Certificate (RCMC) number
- Select the ‘Export return’ option
- Now choose the ‘Monthly export return’ option
- Fill in all the required details, like exporter details registration number
- Import-export code (IEC) company name, address, phone, and email
- Now press the ‘submit export return details’
- Select the month and year
- press on the ‘continue’ option
- If you require any help press the popup icon.
The process may seem simple but it has to be conducted with utmost care. Our experts at Vakilsearch have experience with over 1000 companies dealing with exports and imports and can easily complete APEDA registration. If you have any queries you can reach out to us any time.
Documents Required for Registration
Our business integration experts at Vakilsearch have greater expertise when it comes to APEDA registration. Based on their experience, these are the following documents required for registration.
- Duly signed a petition form
- Document of Import-Export code published by D.G.F.T.
- Bank Certificate duly signed by the administration
- Bank A/c. statement of the company (for the latest 2 months)
- Canceled cheque
Benefits of APEDA registration
To benefit from APEDA Registration in the export of scheduled products, APEDA registration is required. It provides the following benefits.
- Exporters can benefit from many financial assistance techniques of APEDA
- It boosts the exporters in brand advertising through advertisement, packaging development, database up-gradation, polls, etc
- It provides platforms to exporters about the several products and nations for export
- Enrolled members can contribute to workout programs governed by APEDA for many planned commodities and thereby enhance their business.
Online APEDA registration
For registering under APEDA, the applicant should fulfill the application form within 1 month from the date of undertaking the company. If the exporter fails to enroll within that time maximum due to adequate cause, such date can be expanded only by the Authority. Once the petition is duly documented and spent by the applicant, the petitioner will issue a RCMC. This enrollment is a one-time registration and all the registered partners are regulated by the regulations & restrictions under APEDA Act.
With the goal of simplification of methods and comfort of doing business with consequences from 1.8.2015, the allocation of RCMC has been done online using digital signatures. Exporters can fulfill a petition online and the steps are listed below
- Log in to the official website of APEDA
- Press the ‘Register as Member’ option
- Enter all the basic credentials – IE CODE, Email ID & Mobile number and then submit
- One Time Password (OTP) for substantiating the elements will be sent via email and mobile number and the exact has to be entered on the confirmation screen
- Click on ‘Submit’ to continue
- Once verification is finished
- Enter the online petition and upload the mandatory statements
- The files should be in JPEG, PDF, or PNG formats only.]
Online applications can be completed in one or further trials by using the official website and the OTP. Once the data is entered, the respective fields will be saved. The data entered can be revised only until the online expenditure is not made. The fee for the enrollment is ₹5000/- prohibiting taxes and can be made through any of the additional modes:
- Credit Card(mastercard and visa)
- Debit Card (mastercard and visa)
- Demand draft in endorsement of ‘APEDA’ expected with respective municipalities
After the Payment procedure, a petition number will be produced. This is the application quantity and expected for a prospective quotation. On allocation of RCMC, Login details will be mailed to the registered email of the exporter. The Exporter may log in to their account through the ‘Exporter Login’ link provided on the APEDA website.
The status of the RCMC petition can be seen through the ‘Track Application’ link and by entering the IE code and application number until it is published. If there is an error in the petition the exporter will have to regulate and resubmit the report online.
How Vakilsearch Can Help in APEDA Registration
Our experts at Vakilsearch have great knowledge when it comes to APEDA registration. Our dynamic team deals with more than 1000 companies in registration and providing multiple legal advice and services every month. You can reach out to our experts anytime to register with APEDA. Our team will address all your queries about scheduled products and APEDA registration online. We will provide an entirely holistic approach regarding registration and post-registration formalities and compliances.