This article serves as an introductory blog about the mParivahan application. Go through the content to realize the immense benefits of this Governmental platform.
What Is mParivahan App?
The mParivahan software application is introduced to operate searches related to RTO-issued vehicle registration numbers. Their facilities are accessible across every Indian state. The National Informatics Centre has planned this online platform to realize the digitalization motive of the Indian Government.
The services are extremely beneficial for fetching the vehicle data regarding the registration certificate, the car owner’s insurance authenticity, and also the driving license. Police accept digital evidence as a valid form of proof. Both Android and iOS mobile users can access this application.
Therefore next time you are asked to present necessary documents by proper authorities you may simply show the details by opening the app on mobile.
Detailed Procedure on how to set up Personal Account on m Parivahan App
Based on the fresh provisions introduced in our Motor Vehicles Law, the Indian Government has displayed a declaration that announces vividly that drivers across the country are longer required to carry their driving license and RC book whenever they are on a ride as these documents are already available in their valid soft copy format in the mParivahan app. So, the driver can refer to them wherever he needs those documents for verification purposes.
The m parivahan app has thus gained widespread popularity as it comes with many services. We have shared the details on how you can conveniently sign up using your personal device to create an individual account on the mParivahan platform.
Here is the step-by-step guide:
- Download the m parivahan app – mParivahan. Android device users can find this app on the Play Store on the other hand those with iOS devices need to search for the application in App Store.
- After the m parivahan app has been auto-installed on your mobile you need to enter a valid phone number to start the process of account creation.
- The phone number receives an OTP, refer to it and enter carefully to continue with the registration.
- Now the person who is performing the procedure encounters two alternatives namely the Registration Certificate and Driving License. If you are a new member continue with the ‘Driving License’ option.
- To issue a virtual driving license all you need to do is enter the DL number that is displayed in the physical form of the license.
- Next, you must select the option – ‘Add to personal dashboard’.
- After this proceed to fill in the DOB. Once these steps are completed a virtual driving license is issued and the same can be seen by opening the dashboard each time.
- Provide the Registration ID following the same procedure to get hold of the registration certificate.
- The user now gains access to many facilities like insurance validity, vehicle owner’s fitness validity and so on. He can fetch these details duly through m parivahan app notifications.
- After this again select the option – ‘Add to personal dashboard’.
- Now the owner will get an SMS request asking for the chassis number and engine number of the vehicle.
- To provide this data please refer to your RC.
- After these verification methods are met you will be eligible to access the options of RC or DL whenever you want and present them as valid proof to the concerned authorities.
- Lastly, a QR code is designed this is nothing but the mark of authenticity. Authorities must scan these QR codes to see whether the presented soft copies are authentic or not.
In a nutshell, these are the steps that get you covered once you have gained awareness about the mParivahan initiative. Previously as drivers, many faced extra hassle, especially those who travelled on two-wheelers as there is a minimum scope of carrying necessary documents on the vehicle body the person needed to arrange for sufficient space by carrying bags. Now, these problems will no more bother Indians as they can simply enjoy the services extended by the mParivahan app.
Complete List of Benefits offered by mParivahan
Benefits are limitless once a user starts experiencing the exclusive features of the m parivahan app. Our responsibility is to make our readers aware of all those useful facilities thus we have listed them with the necessary explanation.
- This Governmental website is authorized to generate a valid virtual driving license. Also, you can request a soft copy of the registration certificate using their services. These documents will be accepted by designated authorities in every corner of the country.
- Users are eligible to enroll themselves for a fresh DL following instructions provided in this software application. In such cases, they are needed to secure passing marks in a driving license mock examination.
- The user experience is superior owing to the simplified app interface.
- To check the specification of a particular vehicle you have to enter the RC number. Please note that this activity does not mandate you to be a registered user of this facility.
- The mParivahan application has been designed keeping in mind both iOS and Android device users.
- Although this should not discourage you from completing the registration itself. The entire process is suitable to be successfully explained even to non-technical individuals, also we have discussed how to register as a mParivahan user in the section above.
- The background information associated with the portal can be fetched by navigating the application from top to bottom.
- The verification criteria have been set strong to prioritize the privacy of users. The end user’s authentication check is processed by assessing the last four numbers of the vehicle’s engine no. and subsequent chassis no.
- Virtual ID can be shared by the user using this app.
- The app is capable of suggesting the nearest RTO office. Above all of these, the vehicle owner gets an unreal opportunity to access his/her RC and DL by visiting the personal dashboard section.
The app, however, does not allow you complete challan payments and thus this remains a significant drawback.
Click here to downlaod the app: mparivahan download
The mParivahan application offers multiple direct benefits to all drivers who drive personal and commercial vehicles in India. This application is specifically planned for mobile users so that it can empower the mass that will from now on be able to secure instant access to a handful of facilities, utilities, and services offered by the RTOs.
The primary objective of the application is to ensure transparency regarding the transport department among the Indians. The registration process is very easy and the dashboard feature has gained tremendous appreciation from users.
Now any Indian can present their digital DL or registration certificate when they are asked to show such papers by traffic police, carrying these documents in physical format is no longer necessary. To read about other blogs concerning digital security please see Vakilsearch’s related articles.