In this article, we are going to find out more about Online Land Record Banglarbhumi, West Bengal and other related information regarding it.
What is Banglarbhumi?
Online Land Record Banglarbhumi is the online portal (banglarbhumi.gov.in) of the State of West Bengal through which one can access the Government land records about landed property. Here, land records such as Records of Rights (RoR), plot number, area, the value of the property, map of the land, etc., can be retrieved quickly and hassle-free.
What Services Are Offered by Banglarbhumi?
- Department name
- Citizen-Centric Services
- Digitisation of Map & Records
- Preparation, Updation & Maintenance
- Land distribution
- ISU Management
- Training (LMTC and ARTI)
- Rent Controller
- Thika Tenancy
- Boundary Demarcation of India-Bangladesh
- State Land Use Board
How to Log in to the banglarbhumi.gov.in Website as Citizens
You need to follow the steps below to log in to the banglarbhumi.gov.in 2019 website and avail of the services offered.
- Visit the banglarbhumi.gov.in 2019 website home page.
- The following page will appear on your screen.
- Click the ‘Citizen Services’ tab
- A dialogue box will appear on your screen, asking you to log in.
- Select ‘Citizens’
- Enter your username and password provided already
- Enter the Captcha and click the ‘Login’ button. Get the Online Land Registration details in West Bengal to Know the Property’s Authenticity.
How to Search Your Land Record Online in Banglarbhumi 2019
You can search your land records online Land record Banga bhumi 2019 with the help of your plot number or Khatian number. The step-by-step procedure is mentioned below-
- Visit the banglarbhumi.gov.in website home page at
- Click the ‘Know your Property’ button on the top right-hand side of the page above
- A new page will appear as shown below
- Fill in the desired details ( Names of your district, block, and Mouza from the drop-down boxes)
- Click on your preferred search option (‘Search by Khatian’ or ‘Search by Plot’) and fill in the relevant details accordingly
- Enter the Captcha and click the ‘VIEW’ button
- The relevant land records will be displayed on your screen
How to Apply Online for Mutation
A mutation refers to the legal procedure of transferring or changing the ownership or title of a registered property from one individual to another, typically in cases of sale or transfer of the property.
The step-by-step procedure of applying online for the mutation in the West Bengal land record (Banglarbhumi) is described below-
- The mutation application form is available in Banga bhumi 2019 web portal
- Fill in the necessary information related to the concerned plot of land correctly to avoid rejection at a later stage
- Submit the form
- The portal will generate an application reference number. Using this number, you can check the status of your mutation application anytime.
- Once you have registered successfully, you can pay the requisite fee. Go to the ‘Online Application’ Menu.
- Click on the ‘Fees Payment’ tab
- Fill in the ‘Application Number’ and ‘Request Type’
- Click ‘Next’ to go to payment options
- If you pay the fees through the ‘online mode’ ( through debit card or Netbanking), the Mutation Case Number will be generated instantly
- If you pay the fees through the ‘Counter Payment’ option (offline), you can verify the status of your payment and registration. Go to the ‘Online Application’ option and click on the ‘Application- GRN Search.
Online Request for a Certified Copy of Plot Information/ Record of Right (ROR)/ Plot Map
The landowners of West Bengal can get certified copies of their mutation document, Khatian, RoR, plot information and plot map from the Banga bhumi gov on their website. The simple steps to be followed in this regard are mentioned below
- Visit the banglarbhumi.gov.in website home page
- Click the ‘Citizen Services’ tab and log in to your account
- On the menu bar, click the ‘Service Delivery’ option
- Select your requirement from the options given (Plot Info Request / ROR Request / Request GRN search / Application/ Plot map Request / Receipt Reprint)
- After selecting your option, you will be redirected to a new page
- Fill in the required details
- Click the ‘Calculate Fee’ tab
- Proceed to make the statutory payment through the “Online Khatian check“
The Banglarbhumi App
The Government of West Bengal has also launched the Banga bhumi app to make the portal mobile-friendly. Leveraging this app, you can easily find out the land record information. The notable features of the app are
- Jomir Tothya details
- Land’s market value
- Flat & Apartment market value
- Land registration details by the name of the owner
- Land registration details by property details
- Nearest registration office details through mouza
Banglarbhumi Public Grievance Application
Step 1: Go to the official website of Banglarbhumi or the Land & Land Reforms and Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation Department: https://banglarbhumi.gov.in/BanglarBhumi/Home.action.
Step 2: On the right-hand side of the top page, click on the “Public Grievance” button.
Step 3: Now, you need to click on the “Grievance Application” button
Step 4: Once you click, a new page will open up
Step 5: Enter the CAPTCHA code and submit your application
How to Track the Grievance Status of Banglarbhumi
Step 1: Visit the Land & Land Reforms and Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation Department or Banglarbhumi.
Step 2: On the right-hand side of the top page, click “Public Grievance”.
Step 3: Click on the “Grievance Status/Description”.
Step 4: Fill in UPN and CAPTCHA and click on the “Show” button to see your grievance status.
We have provided you with sufficient information about the online land record in Bangladesh, and don’t hesitate to get in touch with the Vakilsearch team for further assistance