Know all the details about the first invoice registration portal, mentioned in detailed here in this blog. Read to know more
What is einvoice1.gst.gov.in?
A website known as einvoice1-gst.gov.in the First Invoice Registration Portal has been launched to generate invoice reference numbers, and the main objective is for the smooth functioning of the goods and service tax. The E invoice reference number helps track and upload the e-invoice in the GST by the taxable individuals. If you want to use this e invoice portal, then being a taxpayer, your annual aggregate turnover should be more than INR 500 crores.
The e-invoice is applicable since 1st October 2020 under GST. The facility was then extended for taxpayers, with annual aggregate turnover falling from INR 100 crores to INR 500 crores from 1st January 2021. The website’s main features in clothes are uploading all the bulk invoices and tracking similar invoices. It aims to make the GST records better for huge businesses.
What is einvoice1 and Why Should You Register?
eInvoice1 is a new online portal launched by the Indian government as part of its efforts to streamline the invoicing process for businesses. The portal is aimed at making it easier for businesses to comply with the GST regulations and simplify the invoicing process. By registering on eInvoice1, businesses can enjoy the benefits of faster, more efficient invoicing, and better compliance with the GST regulations.
How to Register on einvoice1
The registration process on eInvoice1 is straightforward and can be completed in a few simple steps. Let’s take a look at the step-by-step guide to registering on eInvoice1.
- Step 1: Visit the eInvoice1 Portal: The first step in registering on eInvoice1 is to visit the eInvoice1 portal. You can access the portal by visiting https://einvoice1.gst.gov.in/.
- Step 2: Create a User ID: Once you have accessed the eInvoice1 portal, you will need to create a user ID. To do this, click on the “Register” button and follow the on-screen instructions to create a user ID.
- Step 3: Verify your Email and Mobile Number: After you have created your user ID, you will need to verify your email and mobile number. The portal will send you an OTP to the email and mobile number that you provided during the registration process. Enter the OTP to verify your email and mobile number.
- Step 4: Log in to the eInvoice1 Portal: Once you have verified your email and mobile number, you can log in to the eInvoice1 portal using your user ID and password.
- Step 5: Complete the Registration Process: The final step in registering on eInvoice1 is to complete the registration process. This involves providing some basic information about your business, such as your GSTIN number, PAN number, and business details. Once you have completed the registration process, you will be able to start using the eInvoice1 portal to manage your invoicing.
Benefits of Registering on eInvoice1
By registering on eInvoice1, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Faster, more efficient invoicing: The eInvoice1 portal streamlines the invoicing process, making it faster and more efficient for businesses.
- Better compliance with GST regulations: The eInvoice1 portal helps businesses to comply with the GST regulations, ensuring that they are up-to-date with the latest tax regulations and procedures.
- Simplified invoicing process: The eInvoice1 portal simplifies the invoicing process, making it easier for businesses to manage their invoicing and comply with the GST regulations.
Facilities on the einvoice1.gst.gov.in
The features and facilities available in this portal are as follows:
- Enrolling Taxpayers onto the Electronic Invoicing System
- Assigning Unique Invoice Reference Numbers through Mass Data Upload Feature
- Validating and Confirming Invoice Details using Invoice Reference Number (IRN)
- Searching and Retracting IRN using Taxpayer Information, Postal Code, Commodities, Digitally Signed Invoices, and Master Quotations
- Revoking IRN
- Printing Electronic Invoices
- Generating Management Information System Reports
- Authorizing Sub-Users to Establish IRN, Remove IRN, or Create IRN-Associated Reports
Contents Of einvoice1 Website
The Home Tab
On the home tab, you can go through all the subfields accessible. It features a contact detail help section for the registration, the latest updates search for some features, and an introduction to the law. You can choose the homepage if you want to return to the main page from any website page.
Under the law section, you can review the rules and the notification regarding the e invoice. The rules include the link to the central board of indirect tax and the customs duty official e invoice portal. You can go through all the laws and regulations regarding indirect taxes. The notification option features notifications released from time to time by the government. You can always check the date and notification number for quick reference.
The help section includes the user manual, which features two areas. One is the general guide, which you can go through as a general taxpayer. While on the flip side, you can check another guide that features all the processes for a bulk generation or cancellation. It is a helpful guide that features all the essential elements about the website, the history behind the move of the e invoice applicable under GST Certificate, and a guide for introduction besides the website usage.
Videos are also applicable; you can go through the short videos to help you use the website.
The FAQS is also available on the website, which features legal and procedural elements and deals with einvoice1 portal or technological-related matters.
What Do You Need To Know About The E Invoice Under GST And Some Prominent Features?
E-invoice is a type of electronic invoice which is received, issued, processed, or even stored digitally or electronically. The need for e invoices under GST registration has been raised after understanding the complications involved in GST record keeping and the GST filing process of the returns for taxpayers under GST. Several features are introduced for the burden of tax evaluation while keeping the records is significantly minimized through e-invoicing.
The Main Areas Where The E-invoice Aims To Be As Follows
- It aims to make the invoices a significant part of the process of business.
- It aims to eliminate generating fake invoices for input tax credits.
- The e invoice also helps reduce fraud by duplicating some of the invoices.
- The e invoice helps in resolving all the consolation issues.
- You can easily track your invoices with the einvoice1 and also upload the invoices in bulk.
- The multiple software and systems can read the format as there is a standardized format for all the invoices.
- With the E invoice, the manual data filing error is reduced to a great extent, and it also allows pre-population of data in GST Returns.
Procedure Element Of E-invoicing Under GST
The invoice reference number is available, the unique number generated by the e-invoice system that relies on the hash generation algorithm. The outstanding invoice reference number would be compounded as per the documents of the goods and service tax identification number. The generator of the paper can also create the invoice reference number of the choice in the given format.
The QR code will rely on the GSTIN invoice number, which is given by the supplier invoice date generation invoice value, and the number of line items unique IRNS.
You need to be registered on the einvoice login portal or the einvoice1 portal to log into the einvoice login system. You can use similar login details for both logins. You need to enter your username and password to be logged into the portal. The dashboard will appear where you can go through all the menus on your left-hand side, and then the IRN will be generated or canceled.
Register on the einvoice System
if you want to register on this GST portal login, you need to have a registered GSTIN and your registered mobile number. You can also use the same credentials if registered on the e-way bill already. You can click on the registration e invoice portal, enter your GST number, and see the details uploaded automatically.
You can click on the option to send OTP if you feel that all the details are perfect. You can also change your password. At the same time, you can reset your username by clicking on the option to forget your username.
Lastly, you need to know that GSTIN and registered numbers are only allowed to proceed ahead.
Business Benefits of E-invoicing
GSTN’s e-invoice initiative will benefit businesses in the following ways:
- To reduce mismatch errors, GST e-Invoice resolves and plugs a major gap in data reconciliation.
- Interoperability and reduced data entry errors are achieved by reading e-Invoices generated on different software platforms.
- Using e-invoices, suppliers can track invoices in real time.
- Integration and automation of GST return filing process – einvoice1 details would be auto-populated in the various returns, especially for generating part-A of e-way bills.
- Genuine input tax credits are available faster.
- Due to the fact that tax authorities are able to access transaction-level information, audits and surveys are less likely to occur.
- Small businesses should have faster and easier access to formal credit routes, including invoice discounting and financing.
- The prospect of small businesses doing business with large corporations has increased due to improved customer relations.
Hence e-invoice one is a portal that is mainly developed to streamline the E invoice system for all the dealers, and the tax authorities can keep track of all the invoices through the QR or DIRN code. But the amendments to the E- invoices must be done through the GST common portal only while filing your GST return. Before you file the GST, you should know the logins to all the portals mentioned above.
Looking forward to getting more insights on einvoice1 portal login einvoice1.gst.gov.in? Vakilsearch is the best option. The team has a bunch of professionals who will help out in the best way possible.
FAQs on einvoice1
How to Obtain an E-Invoice Login?
To access the e-invoice system, you must complete a simple registration process using your GSTIN. Once you submit your GSTIN, the system will send a one-time password (OTP) to your registered mobile number on the GST portal. After entering the OTP, you can create a custom username and password, which will allow you to log in to the portal.
How to View Your E-Invoices?
You can easily view all of your generated e-invoices by clicking on the Generated E-Invoices option within the MIS reports. The system will provide you with a list of all e-invoices generated on a specific date, as well as a list of invoice reference numbers generated by you for that date. If you need to view cancelled e-invoices, simply click on the Cancelled E-Invoices option within MIS reports. You can even download the report in either spreadsheet format by choosing Download Result Excel or Download Response JSON.
How to Register for E-Invoice in GST?
To register for e-invoice in GST, start by navigating to the homepage and clicking the Registration button. Then, select E-Invoice Enablement under Registration. In the e-invoice registration form that opens, enter your GSTIN and captcha code, then click Go. The system will then display your auto-populated GSTIN data and prompt you to click the Send OTP button. After entering the received OTP, click Verify OTP. Upon successful verification, the e-invoice system will ask you to create a custom username and password. At last, click Save.
What is the Invoice Registration Portal?
The Invoice Registration Portal (IRP) is a website that assigns Invoice Reference Numbers (IRNs) to each invoice, debit note, or credit note. The IRP requires you to enter invoice details in a specific format to produce or validate the IRN of your submitted invoice.
How to Check Your E-Invoice Status in the GST Portal?
If you need to check the status of your e-invoice, simply navigate to the e-invoice homepage and click on the Search section. Then, select E-Invoice Status of Taxpayer and enter your GSTIN. After clicking GO, you will be able to view the e-invoice enablement status of your GSTIN based on the reported turnover.
- How to Register GST Online?
- How to Register GST for your Business?
- Process of applying for GST Number in India