1. Mr.Kaivan Patel, learned Advocate states that he has instructions to appear for the appellant - [email protected] Khanbhai Gaffarbhai Nagori, who is present in the Court. Mr.Kaivan Patel is permitted to appear for the appellant.
2. It appears that earlier the bailable warrant was issued against the appellant, however, since he was not found at the address mentioned in the appeal, the non-bailable warrant was issued by the Court on 18.3.2016, which has remained un- executed.
3. The learned Advocate, Mr.Patel has requested that the non-bailable warrant be converted into bailable warrant, however, the same request cannot be accepted. Since the appellant was not Page 1 of 2 HC-NIC Page 1 of 2 Created On Tue May 03 03:03:41 IST 2016 R/CR.A/984/1999 ORDER traceable, non-bailable warrant was issued and, therefore, the same needs to be executed.
4. The learned Advocate for the appellant states that the appellant will surrender today and he be permitted to move an application for releasing him on bail.
5. Considering the said request, the appellant is directed to surrender himself before the Danilimda Police Station. He is permitted to move an application for bail, which may be listed on 4.5.2016, if filed. The learned APP is permitted to take direct service today.
(BELA M. TRIVEDI, J.) vinod Page 2 of 2 HC-NIC Page 2 of 2 Created On Tue May 03 03:03:41 IST 2016