1. Rule. Learned APP Mr. Rakesh Patel waives service of Rule on behalf of the respondent - State.
2. The present application has been filed by the applicant seeking his release on bail.
3. Heard learned advcoates for the parties.
4. It appears that the applicant - appellant was arrested pursuant to the non-bailable warrant issued by the Court as nobody had remained present on behalf of the appellant at the time of hearing of the appeal.
5. Since now, the learned advocate for the applicant states that he would remain present, the applicant is directed to be released on bail subject to furnishing a personal bond of Rs. 10,000/-.
6. The application stands allowed accordingly. Rule is made absolute.
7. Let the appeal be listed for hearing on 17.06.2016.
8. Direct service today is permitted.
(BELA M. TRIVEDI, J.) Amar Page 2 of 2 HC-NIC Page 2 of 2 Created On Thu May 05 03:18:49 IST 2016