1. Draft amendment is allowed.
2. Heard learned advocate Mr. Rao for the petitioner and learned advocate Mr. Oza for the respondent No.2.
3. Learned advocate Mr. Rao referred the letter and application submitted to the Police Inspector regarding one Shri Kiritbhai C. Patel and therefore, he submitted that said Shri Kiritbhai C. Patel is required to be joined as party respondent in the petition. Learned advocate Mr. Oza opposed the communication produced on record.
4. The petitioners are directed to carry out amendment within two days from today. Considering the submissions made Page 1 of 2 HC-NIC Page 1 of 2 Created On Thu May 05 03:06:26 IST 2016 C/SCA/17168/2015 ORDER by the learned advocates for the parties and averments stated in the draft amendment, Shri Kiritbhai C. Patel is required to be joined as party respondent. The petitioners permitted to join the said Shri Kiritbhai C. Patel as party respondent.
5. After the amendment carried out by the petitioners, issue notice to newly added party respondent, returnable on 22.6.2016.
(Z.K.SAIYED, J.) YNVYAS Page 2 of 2 HC-NIC Page 2 of 2 Created On Thu May 05 03:06:26 IST 2016