Court No. - 34
Case :- CRIMINAL REVISION No. - 755 of 1995 Revisionist :- Vinod Kumar Maurya Opposite Party :- State Of U.P. And Another Counsel for Revisionist :- S.K. Banerjee Counsel for Opposite Party :- Govt. Advocate
Hon'ble Sudhir Agarwal,J.
1. Called in revise. None appeared to press this revision. In the circumstances, I myself have perused the record.
2. This criminal revision under Section 397/401 Cr.P.C., has been filed aggrieved by the judgment and order dated 10.05.1995 passed by Chief Judge, Family Court, Kanpur City in Case no.332 of 1994, under Section 125 Cr.P.C., awarding maintenance of Rs.200/- per month in favour of respondent no. 2.
3. Having gone through record, I do not find any illegality or otherwise infirmity or even that the amount awarded is excessive, unjust or unreasonable. No interference, therefore, is called for.
4. Dismissed. Interim order, if any, stands vacated.
5. Certify this judgment to the lower Court immediately.
Order Date :- 22.8.2019 Manish Himwan