1. Learned Counsel Mr. Vicky B Mehta states that he shall approach the Speical Secretary(appeals) Revenue Department by filing appropriate revision application and stay application within a week from today.
2. In view of the statement so made, the Special Secretary (appeals) Revenue Department is hereby directed to hear and decide the stay application filed by the petitioner on or before 31.01.2020 and pass appropriate order on such stay application. Till such time appropriate order in accordance with law be passed on such stay application, the status quo as on today shall continue till 31.01.2020.
3. It is needless to say that the petitioner shall co-operate with the hearings of applications.
4. The Special Secretary (appeals) Revenue Department shall decide the question of interim relief on or before 31.01.2020 Page 1 of 2 Downloaded on : Thu Jan 16 20:59:33 IST 2020 C/SCA/63/2020 ORDER and the status quo as on today shall continue till then.
5. The present petition is disposed of accordingly. Direct service is permitted.
(BIREN VAISHNAV, J) Radhika Page 2 of 2 Downloaded on : Thu Jan 16 20:59:33 IST 2020