Court No. - 34
Case :- WRIT - C No. - 29348 of 2015 Petitioner :- M/S Unisafe Medicare Shop No. 180 Respondent :- Union Of India And 2 Others Counsel for Petitioner :- H.K. Sharma,Manu Sharma Counsel for Respondent :- A.S.G.I.,S.D. Dube,Shakti Dhar Dube
Hon'ble Sudhir Agarwal,J. Hon'ble Ajit Kumar,J.
1. Called in revised. None appeared on behalf of petitioner. However, we ourselves have perused the record.
2. By means of the present writ petition, petitioner has sought the following relief:
"a. Issue a writ, direction or order in the nature of certiorari quashing the impugned order dated 17.3.2015 passed by Chief Executive Officer Cantonment Board, Varanasi Cantt. bearing no. N-19/7(B) (2077) (Annexure-1) to this writ petition.
b. Issue a writ order or direction in the nature of Mandamus directing the respondents to not to interfere in the working of Firm of Petitioner in Cantonment Board, Varanasi Cantt. with regard to supply of medicines."
3. However, we ourselves have gone through the pleadings, ground as also reliefs sought and find that petitioner is not able to make out a case so as to justify interference of this Court by granting reliefs, as prayed for.
4. Moreover, it appears that either the cause of action no more survives or that petitioner has lost interest in this matter or it has otherwise become infructuous and probably for this reason, none is interested to have decided this matter on merits and that is why, counsel for petitioner is absent.
5. Dismissed. Interim order, if any, stands vacated.
6. Sri S.D.Dubey, Advocate is present for respondents.
Order Date :- 8.11.2017 Sanjeev