Learned Additional Public Prosecutor, Mr. Parikh waives service of Rule on behalf of the State.
2. Heard learned advocate for the applicants and learned Additional Public Prosecutor for the State.
3. Following aspects are considered :-
(i) the applicants' case deserves positive consideration on the ground of parity;
(ii) without dispute, co-accused similarly situated have been admitted to bail by this Court;
Considering the above aspects, the application deserves to be allowed.
4. The application is allowed and the applicants are ordered to be released on bail in connection with Crime Register No. I -22 of 2010 of Vadodara Taluka Police Station on each executing a bond of Rs.10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand only) with one surety each of the like amount to the satisfaction of the lower Court and subject to the conditions that they shall -
(a) not take undue advantage of their liberty or abuse their liberty;
(b) not act in a manner injurious to the interest of the prosecution;
(c) maintain law and order;
(d) mark their presence before the concerned Police Station on 1st Sunday of every English calendar month between 9.00 A.M and 2.00 P.M.;
(e) not leave the State of Gujarat without prior permission of the Sessions Judge concerned;
(f) furnish the address of their residence at the time of execution of the bond and shall not change the residence without prior permission of this Court;
(g) surrender their passport, if any, to the Lower Court, within a week.
5. If breach of any of the above conditions is committed, the Sessions Judge will be free to issue warrant or to take appropriate action in the mater.
6. Bail before the Lower Court having jurisdiction to try the case.
7. Rule is made absolute.
8. Direct service is permitted.
DAVE, J.) zgs/-