1. Rule. Learned APP waives service of Rule on behalf of the respondent- State.
2. This application is moved through jail seeking parole leave for a long period on the ground financial arrangement for his family.
3. Heard the learned APP for the respondent-State.
4. Considering the facts and circumstances of the case as also the jail record, this Court is of the view that the applicant is required to be released on parole leave for a period of two weeks.
5. Accordingly, the applicant is ordered to be released on parole leave for a period of two weeks from the date of his actual release on usual terms and conditions. The applicant shall surrender to the Jail Authority immediately after the aforesaid parole is over.
6. The application stands disposed of accordingly. Rule is made absolute to the aforesaid extent.
7. Registry is directed to send a writ of this order to the concerned Jail Authority forthwith.
(P.P.BHATT, J.) rakesh/ Page 1 of 1 HC-NIC Page 1 of 1 Created On Wed May 04 05:09:52 IST 2016