Court No. - 34
Case :- CRIMINAL REVISION No. - 1488 of 1992 Revisionist :- Sushil Kumar And Others Opposite Party :- State And Others Counsel for Revisionist :- Viresh Mishra Counsel for Opposite Party :- A.G.A.,Ravindra Rai
Hon'ble Sudhir Agarwal,J.
1. Called in revise. None appeared to press this revision. Learned A.G.A. And Sri Ashok Kumar Rai, Advocate holding brief of Sri Ravindra Rai, learned counsel for respondent are present. In the circumstances, I myself have perused the record.
2. This criminal revision under Section 397/401 Cr.P.C., has been filed aggrieved by the judgments and orders dated 21.02.1992 and 21.10.1992. The VII Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate, Saharanpur vide judgment and order dated 21.02.1992 passed in Complaint Case No.434 of 1991 convicted revisionists for offences under Section 498 A IPC and sentenced revisionists 1, 3 and 4 to two years rigorous imprisonment with fine Rs.2000/- each and in default in payment of fine, further to undergo two months rigorous imprisonment; sentenced revisionists 2 and 5 to six months simple imprisonment with fine Rs.2000/- and in default of payment of fine, further to undergo two months imprisonment. Thereagainst, revisionist preferred Criminal Appeal No.25 of 1992 before Court of VI Additional District and Sessions Judge, Saharanpur (hereinafter referred to as “Appellate Court”) and Appellate Court while dismissing appeal vide judgment and order dated 21.10.1992 confirmed order of conviction passed by Trial Court. Being aggrieved the revisionist preferred present revision.
3. Having gone through the record, I do not find any manifest error or otherwise illegality, procedural or otherwise, so as to justify interference in criminal revision.
4. Dismissed. Interim order, if any, stands vacated.
5. The accused-revisionists, Sushil Kumar, Smt. Saroj, Ram Kishan Mehta, Devendra Kumar and Smt. Mamta are on bail. Their bail bonds and surety bonds are cancelled. The Chief Judicial Magistrate concerned shall cause them to be arrested and lodged in jail to serve out the sentence passed against them. The compliance shall be prepared within two months.
6. Certify this judgment to the lower Court immediately.
Order Date :- 22.8.2019 Manish Himwan