1. The applicant has challenged the impugned order dated 19.10.2019 passed by the Principal Judge, Family Court, Junagadh in Criminal Misc. Application No.423 of 2018.
2. Heard learned advocate for the applicant.
3. It is submitted by learned advocate for the applicant that the Family Court has ignored the income of the respondent-husband observing that the maintenance amount granted to the present applicant at Rs.6,000/- per month was sufficient and there was no need to increase the maintenance amount as requested by the present applicant. It is further submitted that the applicant is suffering from various ailments and medial treatment is going on. It is further submitted that she has spent Rs.1,00,000/- for her Page 1 of 2 Downloaded on : Tue Jan 07 20:57:41 IST 2020 R/CR.RA/1758/2019 ORDER medical treatment and thereafter, it was impossible for the present applicant to maintain herself from the amount of maintenance. It is further submitted that there was rise in the price of the essential commodities and due to rising inflation, the price index of life supporting commodities being sizable going up, rise in house rent, electricity bill and due to medical expenses as the applicant is suffering from kidney disease, the applicant had moved an application under Section 127 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 which was wrongly rejected by the Family Court.
4. Issue requires consideration.
5. Hence, Notice, returnable on 03.02.2020. Learned APP waives service of Notice on behalf of the respondent-State.
(B.N. KARIA, J) rakesh/ Page 2 of 2 Downloaded on : Tue Jan 07 20:57:41 IST 2020