STATE OF GUJARAT....Applicant(s) Versus PATEL ALPESHBHAI KANTILAL & 2....Respondent(s) ========================================================== Appearance:
MR KP RAWAL, APP for the Applicant(s) No. 1 MR PRATIK B BAROT, ADVOCATE for the Respondent(s) No. 12 ========================================================== CORAM: HONOURABLE MR.JUSTICE R.M.CHHAYA Date : 04/05/2016 ORAL ORDER
1. Heard Mr. Rawal, learned APP for the applicant State.
2. Rule. Mr. Barot, learned advocate, waives service of Rule for opponents no.1 to 2.
3. The State has filed this application for vacation of interim relief granted by this Court vide order dated 07.01.2015 passed in Cr. Misc. Application No.19039/14 and in alternative, to fix the main matter for early hearing.
4. Considering the facts and circumstances and without expressing any opinion on merits, the order dated 07.01.2015 is modified to the effect that the investigation may be carried out and the report thereof may be submitted before this Court. However, no coercive steps be taken Page 1 of 2 HC-NIC Page 1 of 2 Created On Fri May 06 02:40:23 IST 2016 R/CR.MA/10134/2016 ORDER against respondents no.1 to 2. As soon as the report is filed, the Registry is directed to list the main matter for final hearing.
5. Application is allowed only to the aforesaid extent. Rule made absolute accordingly.
(R.M.CHHAYA, J.) bjoy Page 2 of 2 HC-NIC Page 2 of 2 Created On Fri May 06 02:40:23 IST 2016