1. Following are the prayers made in paragraph No. 8 of the present application.
(a) Your Lordships be please to allow an admit the present civil application.
(b) Your Lordships be please to restrain the state authorities from initiating fresh process and if already initiated to restrain them from acting further pursuant to the fresh process already initiated if any in respect of the present land.
(c) In the alternative Your Lordship be please to finally hear and decide the main writ petition being special civil application no. 20034 of 2015.
(d) Your Lordship be please to pass such other and further orders deems necessary in the interest of justice.
2. At the hearing of the application, learned AGP Ms. Bhatt states under instruction of Mr. D.C. Joshi, the Deputy Collector, Bhuj that the fresh process being initiated is for the revaluation/redetermination of the value of the land in question and there is no fresh initiation of the process for allotment of the plot.
3. In view of the above, the present application is not required to be entertained at this stage. However, it is directed that if such revaluation/redetermination of the price is done, the report shall be placed before the Court for such revaluation/redetermination of the price which shall be subject to the result of the petition.
4. The Civil Application stands disposed of accordingly.
5. Main matter to be listed on 15/06/2016.
(C.L.SONI, J.) MANOJ KUMAR Page 2 of 2 HC-NIC Page 2 of 2 Created On Thu May 05 02:36:09 IST 2016