(PER : HONOURABLE MR.JUSTICE RAVI R.TRIPATHI)
1. The present application is filed by the convict through jail seeking temporary bail for a period of 30 days so as to remain present on the occasion of marriage of his son.
2. Learned APP Mr.Patel invited attention of the Court to the jail remarks. The convict has undergone 3 years, 11 months and 7 days as on 31.03.2015. During this period, he has availed temporary bail on three Page 1 of 2 R/CR.MA/6567/2015 ORDER occasions and reported in time. He has also availed one furlough and reported in time. His jail conduct is also reported to be good.
3. The matter requires consideration.
4. RULE. Learned APP Mr.Patel waives service of Rule on behalf of the respondent-State.
5. For the contents of the application, the same is allowed. The convict is ordered to be released on temporary bail for a period of 15 days from the date of his release, on his executing a personal bond of Rs.5,000/- (Rupees Five Thousand Only) to the satisfaction of the Jail authorities.
6. The convict shall surrender to the Jail authorities on expiry of the temporary bail period.
7. Rule is made absolute.
(RAVI R.TRIPATHI, J.) (R.D.KOTHARI, J.) SHITOLE Page 2 of 2