Court No. - 34
Case :- CRIMINAL REVISION No. - 363 of 1992 Revisionist :- Sarfaraz Hassan Opposite Party :- Zulfikar And Dilshad Counsel for Revisionist :- Virendra Singh Counsel for Opposite Party :- A.G.A.
Hon'ble Sudhir Agarwal,J.
1. Called in revise. None appeared to press this revision. In the circumstances, I myself have perused the record.
2. This criminal revision under Section 401 read with Section 397 Cr.P.C. has been filed aggrieved by judgment and order dated 28.10.1991 passed by Sri Kali Ram, IXth Additional District Judge, Bulandshahr in S.T. No.569 of 1988 whereby accused-opposite parties were acquitted from the offences under Sections 457, 380, 376, 411 IPC.
3. Having gone through the record, I do not find any manifest error or otherwise illegality, procedural or otherwise, so as to justify interference in criminal revision.
5. Interim order, if any, stands vacated.
6. Certify this judgment to the lower Court immediately.
Order Date :- 22.8.2019 KA