1. This is a petition filed by the petitioner company, as abovenamed, in the proposed Scheme of Arrangement, in the nature of Amalgamation of Sahaj Realty Private Limited, the Petitioner Transferor Company, with Albus Investments Private Limited, the Transferee Company and Restructure of Share Capital of Albus Investments Private Limited.
2. Heard Mrs.Swati Soparkar, learned advocate for the petitioner Transferor Company.
3. It has been submitted that vide an order dated 28th April 2016, passed in Company Application No. 212 of 2016 (Copy at Annex. 'D'), the meetings of the Page 1 of 3 HC-NIC Page 1 of 3 Created On Thu May 05 02:10:56 IST 2016 O/COMP/176/2016 ORDER Equity Shareholders and Unsecured Creditors of the company were dispensed with, in view of the consent letters from all of them being placed on record, there being no Secured Creditors as confirmed by a certificate from the Chartered Accountant. Hence, the present petition is moved for obtaining the sanction of this Court.
5. To be heard on Thursday, the 23rd day of June 2016.
6. Notice of the Hearing of the Petition, to be advertised in the English daily newspaper 'Indian Express', and the Gujarati daily newspaper 'Sandesh', both Ahmedabad Editions. Publication in the Government gazette is dispensed with.
7. Notice to the Official Liquidator. He is directed to file his report before the date of final hearing of the petition. For the purpose, he is permitted to appoint a Chartered Accountant out of the panel maintained by him to look into the books of the Petitioner Company and submit the report to the Official Liquidator, the cost for which shall be borne Page 2 of 3 HC-NIC Page 2 of 3 Created On Thu May 05 02:10:56 IST 2016 O/COMP/176/2016 ORDER by the petitioner company.
8. Notice to the Central Government through the Regional Director, NorthWestern Region, Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
(SMT. ABHILASHA KUMARI, J.) Gaurav+ Page 3 of 3 HC-NIC Page 3 of 3 Created On Thu May 05 02:10:56 IST 2016