1. RULE. Learned Additional Public Prosecutor waives service of Rule on behalf of the respondent-State.
2. The present application is filed by the under trial prisoner
- Riyaj Ahemad @ Sanjay Munavarkhan Rathod, seeking temporary bail for a period of 30 days in connection with C.R. No.I-45/2015 registered with Vasad Police Station, Anand, on the ground of death in the family, i.e. aunt of the under trial prisoner. A copy of the burial Certificate is enclosed with the application. Page 1 of 2
3. In view of the aforesaid facts and considering the jail report and copy of the Certificate, the application is partly allowed. The under trial prisoner is ordered to be released on temporary bail for a period of THREE (3) DAYS, from the date of his actual release, on his furnishing a personal bond of Rs.10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand Only) to the satisfaction of the jail authority, and on a further condition that he shall surrender to the Jail authorities on expiry of the temporary bail period.
4. The application is allowed in the aforesaid terms. Rule is made absolute. Direct service is permitted.
(A.Y. KOGJE, J) Caroline Page 2 of 2