(PER : HONOURABLE MR. JUSTICE R.M.CHHAYA) ORDER IN FIRST APPEAL:
S.O to 29.09.2020.
ORDER IN CIVIL APPLICATION :
1. Mr. Chirayu Mehta, learned counsel for the Applicant - Insurance Company states that, the awarded amount has been deposited before the Tribunal.
2. Considering the same, ad-interim relief granted earlier shall continue till final disposal of the appeal. The Tribunal shall disburse 30 % of the awarded amount amongst the claimants after due verification and invest the remaining 70 % of the amount in FDR with any Nationalized Bank initially for a period of three years and the same shall Page 1 of 2 Downloaded on : Sat Aug 29 03:18:58 IST 2020 C/FA/5618/2019 ORDER be renewed from time to time and shall not be encashed till final disposal of the appeal. The claimants shall be entitled to the periodical interest accrued on the said FDR only. The original FDR be retained by the Nazir Department of the concerned Tribunal. Rule is made absolute to the aforesaid extent.
With the above observations and directions, present application stands disposed of.
(R.M.CHHAYA, J) (ILESH J. VORA,J) DRASHTI K. SHUKLA Page 2 of 2 Downloaded on : Sat Aug 29 03:18:58 IST 2020