1. This petition has been preferred by the Resulting company - Ratnamani Medi Service Private Limited, in the proposed Scheme of Arrangement, in the nature of de-merger and transfer of the de-merged Undertaking III of Kishore Vadilal Private Limited (De-merged Company) to Ratnamani Medi Service Private Limited, the petitioner Resulting company.
2. Heard Mrs. Swati Soparkar, learned advocate for the petitioner Resulting Company.
3. It has been submitted that, vide order dated 27th April, 2012, passed in Company Application No.177 of 2012, the meeting of the Equity Shareholders of the Company was dispensed with, in view of the approval to the Scheme obtained from all Equity Shareholders of the Company in the form of written consent letters, that have been placed on record along with a Certificate from a Chartered Accountant. Hence, the present petition has been moved for obtaining the sanction of this Court.
5. To be heard on Tuesday, the 31st day of July, 2012.
6. To be advertised in the Daily English Newspaper "Indian Express" and Daily Gujarati Newspaper "Sandesh", both Ahmedabad Editions.
8. Publication in the Government Gazette is dispensed with.
9. Notice to the Central Government through the Regional Director, North-Western Region, Department of Corporate Affairs.
ABHILASHA KUMARI, J.) chandrashekhar* Top