(PER : HONOURABLE MR.JUSTICE RAVI R.TRIPATHI)
1. The present application is filed by the convict through his wife seeking temporary bail for a period of 60 days so as to undertake repairing work of the house which is stated to have collapsed and requires urgent repairing. The application is supported by certificate issued by President, Borsad Nagarpalika, Bordad Nagar Seva Sadan dated 01.04.2015.
2. Learned APP Mr.Patel invited attention of the Court to the jail remarks. The convict has undergone 3 Page 1 of 3 R/CR.MA/6499/2015 ORDER years, 7 months and 24 days as on 07.04.2015. During this period, he has availed temporary bail only once, i.e. in May 2014 at the time of marriage of his sister. He has also availed one furlough in October 2014 and reported in time.
3. The matter requires consideration.
4. RULE. Learned APP Mr.Patel waives service of Rule on behalf of the respondent-State.
5. For the contents of the application, the same is allowed. The convict is ordered to be released on temporary bail for a period of three three (03) weeks from the date of his release, on his executing a personal bond of Rs.5,000/- (Rupees Five Thousand Only) to the satisfaction of the Jail authorities.
6. The convict shall surrender to the Jail authorities on expiry of the temporary bail period.
7. Rule is made absolute.
Direct service is permitted.