(Per : HONOURABLE MR.JUSTICE RAVI R.TRIPATHI)
1. The present application is filed by the convict through jail praying for temporary bail for a period of 30 days so as to undertake engagement of his son. In the application, it is mentioned that there are two to three proposals received which can be finalized in the presence of the convict.
Mr. L. R. Poojari, learned Additional Public Prosecutor waives service of rule on behalf of the respondent-State.
3. The learned APP has invited attention of the Court to the jail remarks. The convict is undergoing life imprisonment for an offence punishable under section 302 and 34 of Indian Penal Code in Sessions Case No.73 of 2006, wherein he has been convicted by judgment and order dated 30.10.2007.
4. As on 28.05.2012, the convict has undergone imprisonment for four years, seven months and two days in Jail. The convict has enjoyed three temporary bail and has enjoyed two furlough's. He has reported in time. Nothing adverse is noticed from the convict's jail remarks.
5. For the contents of the application, the same is allowed. The convict is allowed to be released on temporary bail for a period of 30 (thirty) days from the date of his release on his executing a personal bond of Rs.5000/- (Rupees five thousand only) to the satisfaction of the jail authorities.
6. The convict shall surrender himself to the jail authorities on expiry of the above temporary bail period. The application is allowed. Rule is made absolute.
(RAVI R. TRIPATHI, J.) (PARESH UPADHYAY, J.) Sunil W. Wagh HTML> Top