Court No. - 34
Case :- CRIMINAL REVISION No. - 591 of 1995 Revisionist :- Ram Shankar Pathak Opposite Party :- Pawan Kumar And Others Counsel for Revisionist :- T.B.G.Bhai Counsel for Opposite Party :- Y../Govt. Advocate
Hon'ble Sudhir Agarwal,J.
1. Called in revise. None appeared to press this revision. In the circumstances, I myself have perused the record.
2. This criminal revision under Section 397/401 Cr.P.C., has been filed aggrieved by the judgment and order dated 20.02.1995 passed by IInd Additional District and Sessions Judge, Sidharth Nagar in Sessions Trial No.19 of 1991 whereby accused-respondents have been acquitted for offences under Sections 147, 148, 323, 324 IPC.
3. Having gone through the record, I do not find any manifest error or otherwise illegality, procedural or otherwise, so as to justify interference in criminal revision.
4. Dismissed. Interim order, if any, stands vacated.
5. Certify this judgment to the lower Court immediately.
Order Date :- 22.8.2019 Manish Himwan