Court No. - 34
Case :- WRIT - C No. - 18365 of 2015 Petitioner :- Ram Chandra And Another Respondent :- State Of U.P. And 3 Others Counsel for Petitioner :- D.K. Yadav,M.L. Pandey Counsel for Respondent :- C.S.C.
Hon'ble Sudhir Agarwal,J. Hon'ble Ajit Kumar,J.
1. Called in revised. None appeared on behalf of petitioners. However, we ourselves have perused the record.
2. By means of the present writ petition, petitioners have sought the following relief:
"a. to issue writ, order or direction in the nature of certiorari and to quash the order dated 18.10.2014 passed by the respondent no. 2 (Annexure No. 6) to this writ petition."
3. However, we ourselves have gone through the pleadings, ground as also reliefs sought and find that petitioners are not able to make out a case so as to justify interference of this Court by granting reliefs, as prayed for.
4. Moreover, it appears that either the cause of action no more survives or that petitioners have lost interest in this matter or it has otherwise become infructuous and probably for this reason, none is interested to have decided this matter on merits and that is why, counsel for petitioners are absent.
5. Dismissed. Interim order, if any, stands vacated.
Order Date :- 8.11.2017 Sanjeev