1. Heard Mr. R. R. Vakil, learned advocate for the petitioner, Ms.Vrunda Shah, learned learned Assistant Government Pleader for respondent no.1, 2 and 5, Mr.A.D.Oza, learned advocate for respondent no.3, Ms.Krishna Bhatt, learned advocate for respondent no.4 and Mr. Anuj Trivedi, learned advocate for respondent no.6.
2. In view of the fact that proceedings are pending before respondent no.3, Mr. R. R. Vakil, learned advocate for the petitioner does not press this petition at this stage.
3. Considering the prayer made in para-11(C) of the Page 1 of 2 C/SCA/1853/2015 ORDER petition, Mr. A. D. Oza, learned advocate for respondent no.3 states that appropriate decision shall be taken in accordance with law latest by 30/05/2015.
4. It is further clarified that this Court has not expressed any opinion on merits.
5. Present petition stands disposed of accordingly as not pressed at this stage. Direct service is permitted.
(R.M.CHHAYA, J.) ila Page 2 of 2