Court No. - 59
Case :- ARBITRATION AND CONCILI. APPL.U/S11(4) No. - 150 of 2018 Applicant :- M/S Raitani Engineering Works Pvt. Ltd.
Opposite Party :- General Manager North Central Railway And 2 Others Counsel for Applicant :- Mamta Jaiswal,Anand Tiwari Counsel for Opposite Party :- Vivek Kumar Rai
Hon'ble Saumitra Dayal Singh,J.
1. Office has placed on record the consent letter received from the arbitrator.
2. Pursuant to the order passed on 25.07.2019, the proposed arbitrator has given his consent in terms of Section 11(8) of the Act, 1996 to act as an arbitrator.
3. Accordingly, Mr. Justice Devendra Pratap Singh, a retired Judge of this Court residing at 4-A, Minto Road, Allahabad (Mob. No. 9839151733), is appointed as an arbitrator to enter upon the reference and adjudicate the dispute in accordance with the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
4. The arbitrator shall be entitled to fees, in accordance with the provisions of fourth schedule inserted by Act No.3 of 2016. The expenses shall be borne equally by the parties.
5. The application under Section 11 of the Act thus, stands allowed.
Order Date :- 16.8.2019 Abhilash