(PER : HONOURABLE MR.JUSTICE K.M.THAKER)
1. In view of the subsequent development, the petitioner seeks to leave to amend the petition in terms of draft amendment dated 25.2.2019.
2. Subject to the Respondent's right to file objection in pursuance of and in response to the amendment and also their right to raise objection against the proposed amendment, the request is granted.
3. All contentions and objections by the Respondents are kept open.
4. The petitioner may amend the petition, subject to afore stated clarification and permission to Respondent, in terms of draft amendment dated 25.2.2019.
Page 1 of 2
5. Amendment to be carried out on or before 27.2.2019.
6. Thereafter the Respondents may file appropriate reply.
S.O. to 11.3.2019.
(K.M.THAKER, J) (V. P. PATEL,J) J.N. W Page 2 of 2