PRAVINCHANDRA BHOGILAL SHAH Versus JAIL SUPERINTENDENT ========================================================== Appearance:
MR.PARTH CONTRACTOR for the PETITIONER(s) No. for the RESPONDENT(s) No. MR RC KODEKAR for the RESPONDENT(s) No. 2 MS MH BHATT, APP for the RESPONDENT(s) No. 1, 3 ========================================================== CORAM: HONOURABLE MR.JUSTICE B.N. KARIA Date : 07/01/2020 IA ORDER
1. Rule. Learned Additional Public Prosecutor waives service of Rule on behalf of the respondents No. 1 and 3. Learned Special Public Prosecutor waives service of notice of rule for and on behalf of the respondent No.2.
2. Present application has been filed by the applicant - convict to release him on temporary bail for a period of 15 days for medical treatment of his mother-in-law.
3. Heard learned advocate for the applicant, learned APP for the respondents No.1 and 3 as well as learned Special Public Prosecutor for the respondent No.2. Page 1 of 2 Downloaded on : Tue Jan 07 22:32:13 IST 2020
R/CR.A/756/2019 IA ORDER
4. Having gone through the materials on record including medical papers of mother-in-law of the applicant, I am of the opinion that the application requires consideration and the same is partly allowed.
5. The applicant-convict shall be released on temporary bail for a period of 7(Seven) days from the date of his actual release, on executing personal bond of Rs.5,000/- (Rupees Five Thousand only) before the Jail authorities and on usual terms and conditions. The applicant-convict shall surrender to the Jail Authorities after completion of temporary release, without fail. During the period of temporary bail, the convict shall not abuse the liberty granted to him and shall maintain law and order.
Rule is made absolute to the aforesaid extent. Copy of this order be sent to the concerned jail authority forthwith.
Direct service is permitted.
(B.N. KARIA, J) K. S. DARJI Page 2 of 2 Downloaded on : Tue Jan 07 22:32:13 IST 2020