Court No. - 34
Case :- WRIT - C No. - 26808 of 2015 Petitioner :- Prakash Gupta Respondent :- State Of U.P. And 3 Others Counsel for Petitioner :- Udai Narain Khare Counsel for Respondent :- C.S.C.
Hon'ble Sudhir Agarwal,J. Hon'ble Ajit Kumar,J.
1. Called in revised. None appeared on behalf of petitioner. However, we have perused the record.
2. By means of present writ petition, petitioner has sought following reliefs:-
"i) issue a writ, order or direction in the nature of certiorari quashing the recovery citation dated 13.3.23014 issued by respondent no. 3.
ii) issue a writ, order or direction in the nature of mandamus directing the respondents not to take any coercive action against the petitioner with regard to recovery citation dated 13.3.2014."
3. However, we ourselves have gone through the pleadings, grounds as also reliefs sought and find that petitioner is not able to make out a case so as to justify interference of this Court by granting reliefs, as prayed for.
4. Moreover, it appears that either the cause of action no more survives or that petitioner has lost interest in this matter or it has otherwise become infructuous and, probably for this reason, none is entitled to have decided this matter on merits and that is why, counsel for petitioner is absent.
5. Dismissed. Interim order, if any, stands vacated.
Order Date :- 7.11.2017 Rameez