1. The applicants have filed present application for joining as party respondent Nos.2 to 5 in Special Civil Application No.20955 of 2015.
2. Heard Mr.Dipen Desai, learned advocate for the applicants, Mr.K.M.Patel, learned Senior advocate for the respondent No.1 and Mr.Niraj Ashar, learned AGP for the respondent No.2.
3. Mr.Desai, learned advocate for the Page 1 of 2 HC-NIC Page 1 of 2 Created On Thu May 05 02:15:06 IST 2016 C/CA/1378/2016 ORDER applicants has drawn attention of the Court to representation and submitted that present applicants are affected persons and they may be joined as party respondent in the main petition.
4. Mr.K.M.Patel, learned Senior Advocate for the respondent No.1 has drawn attention of the Court to the order dated 19.12.2008 passed in Special Civil Application No.15400 of 2008 and submitted that if the present applicants are affected party, present applicants can file suit before the appropriate Court.
5. I have gone through the papers produced on record and the present application. I have also considered the submissions advanced by the learned advocates for the respective parties. Having regard to the facts and circumstances of the case and looking to the provisions of law it is open for the applicants to file suit before the appropriate Court.
6. In view of above the Civil Application for joining as party respondent is dismissed.
(Z.K.SAIYED, J.) KKS Page 2 of 2 HC-NIC Page 2 of 2 Created On Thu May 05 02:15:06 IST 2016