1. The present application has been filed by the applicant for condonation of delay in filing an application for leave to appeal and criminal appeal.
2. Mr.Sanjay Joshi, learned advocate states that he has instruction to appear for respondent No.1. He is permitted to file his appearance for respondent No.1.
3. Heard Ms.Dilbur Contractor, learned advocate for the applicant, Mr.Sanjay Joshi, learned advocate for the respondent No.1 and Ms.Jirga Jhaveri, learned APP for the respondent No.2 - State.
4. I have heard learned advocates for the parties and perused the averments made in the application, I am of the view that the applicant has made out sufficient cause for condoning the delay in filing the application for leave to appeal and criminal appeal.
5. In the result, the present application is allowed. The delay is condoned. Rule is made absolute accordingly.
[ Z. K. SAIYED, J. ] vijay Top