NAGORI IMRANKHAN HAMIDKHAN Versus STATE OF GUJARAT ============================================= Appearance:
PARTY IN PERSON for the PETITIONER(s) No. MR. L. R. PUJARI, APP for the RESPONDENT(s) No. ============================================= CORAM: HONOURABLE MR.JUSTICE A.Y. KOGJE Date : 25/02/2019 IA ORDER
1. Rule. Learned APP waives service of notice of rule on behalf of the respondent-State.
2. This application is filed for seeking extension of temporary bail granted by this Court vide order dated 15.02.2019 passed in Criminal Misc. Application No.2847 of 2019.
3. The Party in Person-applicant submitted that presence of the convict is necessary on account of medical treatment of the daughter of the under trial prisoner.
4. Considering the medical case papers produced on record and the facts and circumstances of the case, the application is partly allowed. The temporary bail Page 1 of 2 R/CR.MA/2847/2019 IA ORDER granted earlier is extended for a period of 5(Five) days on same terms and conditions. The under trial prisoner shall surrender before the jail authority on expiry of the temporary bail period.
5. Rule is made absolute to above extent. Direct service is permitted.
(A.Y. KOGJE, J) PARESH SOMPURA Page 2 of 2