Court No. - 34
Case :- CRIMINAL REVISION No. - 89 of 1992 Revisionist :- Nafisa Opposite Party :- State Of U.P.And Others Counsel for Revisionist :- D V Singh Counsel for Opposite Party :- A.G.A.,R K Srivastava
Hon'ble Sudhir Agarwal,J.
1. Called in revise. None appeared to press this revision. In the circumstances, I myself have perused the record.
2. This criminal revision under Section 401 read with Section 397 Cr.P.C. has been filed aggrieved by judgment and order dated 21.10.1991 passed by Sri J.R.Mishra, VI Additional Sessions Judge, Agra in Criminal Revision No.333 of 1991, Haji Majeed and others vs. State and another, whereby revision filed by opposite parties 2 to 6 was allowed and order of lower Court dated 05.6.1991 rejecting Final Report and summoning opposite parties 2 to 6 in Crime No.56 of 1991 for the offence under Sections 147, 316, 323 IPC has been set aside.
3. Having gone through the record, I do not find any manifest error or otherwise illegality, procedural or otherwise, so as to justify interference in criminal revision.
5. Interim order, if any, stands vacated.
6. Certify this judgment to the lower Court immediately.
Order Date :- 22.8.2019 KA