MUNICIPAL CORPORATION OF THE CITY OF AHMEDABAD Versus SHANTILAL TALATI AND COMPANY ========================================================== Appearance:
MR DEEP D VYAS for the PETITIONER(s) No. SERVED BY AFFIX. (R) for the RESPONDENT(s) No. ========================================================== CORAM: HONOURABLE MR.JUSTICE A.J. SHASTRI Date : 25/02/2019 IA ORDER
1. Present application is filed seeking condonation of delay of 114 days caused in filing the First Appeal.
2. Earlier, this Court vide order dated 23.9.2014 issued rule. It has been stated that the respondent, though duly served, has chosen not to appear to contest the application.
3. Learned advocate for the applicant has drawn attention to averments made in the application, wherein applicant has explained the delay caused in filing the main appeal.
4. Considering the contents of the application and the submissions made by learned advocate for the Page 1 of 2 C/FA/2942/2014 IA ORDER applicant, the same is allowed. Delay is condoned. Rule is made absolute.
5. Office to notify First Appeal for admission in due course.
(A.J. SHASTRI, J) V.J. SATWARA Page 2 of 2