1. Rule. Learned Additional Public Prosecutor waives service of rule on behalf of respondent - State.
2. Affidavit filed by the original complainant is taken on record.
3. By way of the present application, the applicant has prayed to release him on temporary bail on the ground of attending Aquiqah and Bismillah functions of his daughters and also for managing funds and, hence, the presence of the applicant is required. In support of it, necessary documents are produced on record.
4. I have gone through the Jail record of the under trial prisoner and perused the documents produced along with the application as well as considered the averments made in this application. I have also considered the fact that in past, he was released on temporary bail and he has surrendered Page 1 of 2 Downloaded on : Mon Jan 13 22:12:55 IST 2020 R/CR.MA/524/2020 ORDER in time except once. His jail conduct is found to be good. Therefore, the present application deserves to be allowed.
5. Therefore, the present application stands allowed partly. The undertrial prisoner is ordered to be released on temporary bail for a period of 3 (Three) Days from the date of his actual release, on executing personal bond of Rs.5,000/ (Rupees Five Thousand) before the Jail authority and on usual terms and conditions as may be imposed by the Jail Authority.
6. The under trial prisoner to mark his presence before the concerned Police Station once during his temporary release period. The undertrial prisoner shall surrender before Jail Authority on completion of temporary bail, without fail.
7. Rule is made absolute to the aforesaid extent.
Direct service is permitted today.
8. Registry to communicate this order to the concerned jail authority forthwith.
(VIPUL M. PANCHOLI, J.) Gautam Page 2 of 2 Downloaded on : Mon Jan 13 22:12:55 IST 2020