1. RULE. Learned APP Mr.K.L.Pandya waives service of Rule on behalf of the respondent-State.
2. The present application is filed by the under- trial prisoner seeking temporary bail for a period of 90 days in connection with C.R. No.I-154 of 2017 registered with Anand Town Police Station.
3. Learned Advocate for the applicant submitted that marriage of the daughter of the convict is scheduled on 23.02.2019. She invited attention of the Court to the invitation card annexed with the application.
4. Upon verification, factum of marriage of the Page 1 of 2 R/CR.MA/3249/2019 ORDER daughter of the convict is confirmed by learned APP. Earlier also, when the convict was enlarged on temporary bail, he reported in time. His jail conduct is also reported to be good.
5. In view of the aforesaid, the application is partly allowed. The applicant-under-trial prisoner is ordered to be released on temporary bail for a period of 05 days from the date of his actual release, on his executing a personal bond of Rs.10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand Only) to the satisfaction of the Jail authorities
6. The applicant shall surrender to the Jail authorities on expiry of the temporary bail period.
7. Rule is made absolute.
Direct service permitted today.
(A.Y. KOGJE, J) SHITOLE MANISH P.
Page 2 of 2