1. By way of the present application, the applicants have prayed for the following relief:-
"Pass appropriate order invoking the provisions of section 482 of the Code of Criminal Procedure by quashing and setting aside the FIR being C.R.No.I-55/2019 dated 13/06/2019 registered before Bharuch City A Dvn. Police Station for the alleged offences punishable under section 379, 511 of IPC as well as for the offences punishable under section 66(c), 66(d)of the Information Technology Act.
2. Learned APP upon instructions states that the chargesheet is filed on 26.12.2019 in the matter and no charge is framed.
3. Having heard submissions made at bar and considering the averments made in the present application, no case is made out to entertain the present application without availing alternate remedy to file discharge application. Therefore, the present application is not entertained at this stage. However, Page 1 of 2 Downloaded on : Mon Jan 13 21:20:47 IST 2020 R/CR.MA/23389/2019 ORDER the applicants are at liberty to file discharge application and also to file appropriate proceedings either u/s 397 or 482 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 before appropriate competent Court, after remedy to file discharge application is availed.
4. It is clarified that this Court has not examined the merits of the present applications.
5. Accordingly, present applications stand disposed of.
(S.H.VORA, J) SATISH Page 2 of 2 Downloaded on : Mon Jan 13 21:20:47 IST 2020