1. The present petition under Section 391 read with Section 394 of the Companies Act, 1956, has been preferred, seeking the sanction of this Court for the Scheme of Amalgamation of Vascroft Design Private Limited, Telecon Infotech Private Limited, Vicas Vehicles Private Limited and Marg Biotech Private Limited with Creelotex Engineers Private Limited. It is stated on behalf of the petitioner that earlier, the petitioner had filed Company Application No.133 of Page 1 of 3 HC-NIC Page 1 of 3 Created On Tue May 03 02:50:01 IST 2016 O/COMP/157/2016 ORDER 2016, seeking dispensation of the meetings of the Equity Shareholders and Unsecured Creditor on the ground that consent of all the Equity Shareholders and the sole Unsecured Creditor of the Company has been obtained in writing and produced on record. It is stated that the petitioner does not have any Secured Creditor. By an order dated 18.04.2016, passed in Company Application No.133 of 2016, this Court directed the dispensation of the meetings of the Equity Shareholders and Unsecured Creditor of the petitioner Company.
2. Heard Mr.Navin K. Pahwa, learned advocate for Thakkar and Pahwa Advocates, on behalf of the petitioner.
4. Notice to the Central Government, through the Regional Director, ROC Bhavan, Opp. Rupal Park Society, Behind Ankur Bus Stop, Naranpura, Ahmedabad 380013. Notice is also directed to be issued upon the Official Liquidator with a direction to appoint a Chartered Accountant for the preparation and Page 2 of 3 HC-NIC Page 2 of 3 Created On Tue May 03 02:50:01 IST 2016 O/COMP/157/2016 ORDER submission of the report at the cost of the petitioner.
5. Notice of the hearing of the petition to be published in the English daily newspaper "Indian Express" and the Gujarati daily newspaper "Sandesh", having circulation in Ahmedabad. The petitioner Company is permitted to publish a common advertisement along with the advertisement pertaining to all the Transferor Companies and the Transferee Company. The publication of notice in the Government Gazette is dispensed with.
6. The final hearing of the petition is fixed on 15.06.2016.
(SMT. ABHILASHA KUMARI, J.) piyush Page 3 of 3 HC-NIC Page 3 of 3 Created On Tue May 03 02:50:01 IST 2016