1. The present petition under Section 391 read with Section 394 of the Companies Act, 1956, has been preferred, seeking the sanction of this Court for the Scheme of Amalgamation of Logic Plastics Private Limited with Gujarat Nippon Enterprises Private Limited. It is stated on behalf of the petitioner that earlier, the petitioner had filed Company Application No.138 of 2016, seeking dispensation of the meetings of the Equity Shareholders and the Unsecured Page 1 of 3 HC-NIC Page 1 of 3 Created On Tue May 03 02:49:52 IST 2016 O/COMP/155/2016 ORDER Creditors. It is reported that there are no Secured Creditors. By an order dated 21.04.2016, passed in Company Application No.138 of 2016, this Court directed the dispensation of the meetings of the Equity Shareholders and the Unsecured Creditors of the petitioner Company.
2. Heard Mr.Navin K. Pahwa, learned advocate for Thakkar and Pahwa Advocates, on behalf of the petitioner.
4. Notice to the Central Government, through the Regional Director, ROC Bhavan, Opp. Rupal Park Society, Behind Ankur Bus Stop, Naranpura, Ahmedabad 380013. Notice is also directed to be issued upon the Official Liquidator with a direction to appoint a Chartered Accountant for the preparation and submission of the report, at the cost of the petitioner.
5. Notice of the hearing of the petition to be Page 2 of 3 HC-NIC Page 2 of 3 Created On Tue May 03 02:49:52 IST 2016 O/COMP/155/2016 ORDER published in the English daily newspaper "Indian Express" and the Gujarati daily newspaper "Sandesh", having circulation in Ahmedabad. The petitioner Company is permitted to publish a common advertisement together with the petitioner of the Transferee Company. The publication of notice in the Government Gazette is dispensed with.
6. The final hearing of the petition is fixed on 15.06.2016.
(SMT. ABHILASHA KUMARI, J.) piyush Page 3 of 3 HC-NIC Page 3 of 3 Created On Tue May 03 02:49:52 IST 2016