Rule. Learned APP waives service of rule for the respondents.
1. This is an application by the convict for remaining present in his niece marriage. He also is desirous of compromising with the persons, whose money has been borrowed and for which he has been convicted under section 138 of the Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881. the present period is expiring on 15.01.2020 and he ensures to remain present on 15.01.2020. After once he remains present, let the same be reported to this Court. For his extending his time period, he has made a request for his release by him on 24.01.2020 till 01.02.2020.
2. The convict is before this Court, seeking extension of parole Page 1 of 2 Downloaded on : Mon Jan 13 22:36:56 IST 2020 R/SCR.A/259/2020 ORDER leave for 45 days.
3. Considering the total period undergone by him in jail so also the cause, this application deserves to be allowed.
4. Resultantly, this application is allowed and his parole leave is extended for further period of 24.01.2020 till 01.02.2020 only, from the date of expiry of the current leave, on the same terms and conditions.
5. Office to communicate this order to the concerned jail authority, which shall, in turn, communicate the same to the person concerned, FORTHWITH.
(MS. SONIA GOKANI, J. ) SUDHIR Page 2 of 2 Downloaded on : Mon Jan 13 22:36:56 IST 2020