KOLI JIVANBHAI DEVABHAI BARAIYA....Applicant(s) Versus STATE OF GUJARAT & 2....Respondent(s) ======================================================== Appearance:
MR. HARDIK Y KOTHARI, ADVOCATE for the Applicant(s) No. 1 MR H. S. SONI, APP for the Respondent(s) No. 1 ======================================================== CORAM: HONOURABLE MR.JUSTICE P.P.BHATT Date : 03/05/2016 ORAL ORDER
1. Rule. Learned APP wavies service of notice of Rule on behalf of the RespondentState.
2. The present application is filed by the applicant for releasing him on parole leave for a period of 30 days on the ground of his medical treatment.
3. Heard learned Advocate Shri Hardik Kothari for the applicant and learned APP Shri H.S.Soni for the RespondentState.
4. Considering the contents of the application, the cause shown in the application appears to be genuine. In the facts and circumstances, this Court is of the view that the convictprisoner is Page 1 of 2 HC-NIC Page 1 of 2 Created On Wed May 04 05:09:27 IST 2016 R/SCR.A/2900/2016 ORDER required to be released on parole leave for a period of one week.
5. Accordingly, the convictprisoner is ordered to be released on parole leave for a period of ONE WEEK from the date of his actual release, on his executing a personal bond and local surety in the sum of Rs.5,000/ (Rupees Five Thousand Only) before the Jail Authorities on usual terms and conditions. The convictprisoner shall surrender before the Jail Authorities on completion of parole leave period without fail.
6. The present application is disposed of accordingly. Rule is made absolute to the aforesaid extent. Direct Service is permitted.
(P.P.BHATT, J.) Tuvar Page 2 of 2 HC-NIC Page 2 of 2 Created On Wed May 04 05:09:27 IST 2016