1. Rule returnable forthwith. Ms. M.D. Mehta, learned Additional Public Prosecutor waives service of notice of rule for and on behalf of respondentState.
2. Applicant is before this Court seeking parole leave for a period of 30 days. He has undergone imprisonment for a period of 17 years and 08 months. He seeks leave to look after his wife, who has suffered fracture and is in critical condition. She has to undergo surgery.
3. According to the applicant, there is none to look after the wife and the applicant needs to take care of her.
4. Considering the total period undergone by him in jail so also the cause, this application deserves to be allowed.
5. Resultantly, this application is allowed and the convict is ordered to be released for the period of 03 weeks only, from the date of his actual release, on his furnishing personal bonds of Rs.15,000/ and a surety of the like amount before the jail authority concerned. If, he is desirous to file an application for remission, he shall approach the HCLS Committee.
6. Office to communicate this order to the concerned jail authority, which shall, in turn, communicate the same to the person concerned, FORTHWITH. Rule is made absolute, accordingly. Direct service is also permitted.
(MS. SONIA GOKANI, J. ) SUDHIR Page 2 of 2 Downloaded on : Wed Jan 15 22:24:04 IST 2020