1. Rule. Learned APP waives service of Rule on behalf of the respondent-State.
2. The present application is filed by the applicant for releasing him on temporary bail for a period of 15 days on the ground of his examination.
3. Heard the learned counsel for the applicant and the learned APP for the respondent-State and perused the jail record.
4. Considering the contents of the application, the cause shown in the application is found to be genuine. In the facts and circumstances, this Court is of the view that the applicant is required to be released on temporary bail from 04.05.2016 to 11.05.2016.
5. Accordingly, the applicant is, therefore, ordered to be released on temporary bail from 04.05.2016 to 11.05.2016 from the date of his actual release on his executing a personal bond and local surety in the sum of Rs.5,000/- (Rupees Five Thousand Only) before the Jail Authorities on usual Page 1 of 2 HC-NIC Page 1 of 2 Created On Wed May 04 05:18:02 IST 2016 R/CR.MA/10431/2016 ORDER terms and conditions and further subject to the condition that the applicant shall mark his presence before the concerned Police Station every alternate day. The applicant be released on temporary bail on the condition that he shall deposit an amount of Rs.5,000/- before the concerned Jail Authority. During his temporary release period, the applicant shall not leave Ahmedabad City. The applicant shall surrender before the Jail Authorities on completion of bail period without fail.
6. The present application is disposed of accordingly. Rule is made absolute to the aforesaid extent. Direct Service is permitted.
7. Registry is directed to send a writ of this order to the concerned Jail Authority through fax, at the cost of the applicant, forthwith.
(P.P.BHATT, J.) rakesh/ Page 2 of 2 HC-NIC Page 2 of 2 Created On Wed May 04 05:18:02 IST 2016