1. The complainant shall be impleaded as the party respondent No.2.
2. Let Notice for final disposal be issued to the respondents, returnable on March 05, 2019.
3. On the returnable date, the petitioner shall produce the latest medical certificate from the expert doctor.
4. In the regular mode of service, if there is an absence of the respondent or if he/she chooses not to accept the notice, the server is permitted to affix the same at the conspicuous part of his/her residence following the provision of Section 65 of the Code of Criminal Procedure. Page 1 of 2
5. Interim relief in terms of para 8(B) is granted. Direct Service, upto concerned police station, is permitted. Simultaneously, the petitioner shall serve by speed post.
(MS SONIA GOKANI, J) M.M.MIRZA Page 2 of 2