Court No. - 59
Case :- ARBITRATION AND CONCILI. APPL.U/S11(4) No. - 59 of 2019 Applicant :- M/S Janta Associates Co. Ltd. And 2 Others Opposite Party :- Deputy Chief Engineer(Construction) Counsel for Applicant :- Ajay Kumar Singh,Ashish Kumar Singh Counsel for Opposite Party :- Praveen Kumar Srivastava
Hon'ble Saumitra Dayal Singh,J.
1. Office has placed on record the consent letter received from the arbitrator.
2. Pursuant to the order passed on 05.08.2019, the proposed arbitrator has given his consent in terms of Section 11(8) of the Act, 1996 to act as an arbitrator.
3. Accordingly, Mr. Justice Rajiv Lochan Mehrotra, a retired Judge of this Court, residing at A-39, Agni Path Colony, Tej Bahadur Sapru Road, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh (Mob. No. 9415125760), is appointed as an arbitrator to enter upon the reference and adjudicate the dispute in accordance with the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
4. The arbitrator shall be entitled to fees, in accordance with the provisions of fourth schedule inserted by Act No.3 of 2016. The expenses shall be borne equally by the parties.
5. The application under Section 11 of the Act thus, stands allowed.
Order Date :- 26.8.2019 Abhilash