1. Home
  2. /
  3. High Court Of Gujarat
  4. /
  5. 2015
  6. /
  7. January

New India Insurance Co Ltd vs Bhikhiben Wd-O Vikrambhai ...

High Court Of Gujarat|08 April, 2015
On 10.7.2014 disbursement order was passed. However, disbursement was deferred till service of the claimants. Now the claimants have been served. Out of the amount so deposited, 30% is ordered to be disbursed to the claimants with interest and proportionate cost, while the remaining 70% will be invested in long term fixed deposit as per the said order. Civil Application accordingly stands disposed of.
Since the appeal pertains to 2014, it be listed in due course of time.
Disclaimer: Above Judgment displayed here are taken straight from the court; Vakilsearch has no ownership interest in, reservation over, or other connection to them.