1. Draft amendment is allowed. To be carried out forthwith.
2. Rule. Learned Additional Public Prosecutor waives service of rule on behalf of respondent - State.
3. By way of the present application, the applicant has prayed to release him on temporary bail on the ground of medical treatment of his wife, who is suffering from stone in pancreatic and also of his father, who is suffering from paralysis and, hence, the presence of the applicant is required. In support of it, necessary documents are produced on record.
4. I have gone through the Jail record of the under trial prisoner and perused the documents produced along with the application as well as considered the averments made in this application. I have also considered the fact that in past, he has not been granted on temporary bail and his jail Page 1 of 2 Downloaded on : Tue Jan 07 23:34:17 IST 2020 R/CR.MA/23801/2019 ORDER conduct is found to be good. Therefore, the present application deserves to be allowed considering the grounds mentioned in the application.
5. Therefore, the present application stands allowed partly. The undertrial prisoner is ordered to be released on temporary bail for a period of 7 (Seven) Days from the date of his actual release, on executing personal bond of Rs.5,000/ (Rupees Five Thousand) before the Jail authority and on usual terms and conditions as may be imposed by the Jail Authority.
6. The undertrial prisoner shall surrender before Jail Authority on completion of temporary bail, without fail.
7. Rule is made absolute to the aforesaid extent.
Direct service is permitted.
(VIPUL M. PANCHOLI, J.) Gautam Page 2 of 2 Downloaded on : Tue Jan 07 23:34:17 IST 2020