1. RULE. Learned Additional Public Prosecutor waives service of Rule on behalf of the respondent-State.
2. The present application is filed by the under trial prisoner
- Himmatsinh @ Revo Kalusinh Parmar, seeking temporary bail for a period of 21 days in connection with C.R. No.I- 252/2009 registered with Odhav Police Station, on the ground of marriage of his brother, which is scheduled from 01.03.2019. The marriage invitation card in this respect is annexed with the application.
Page 1 of 2
3. In view of the aforesaid facts and considering the jail report and the invitation card, the application is partly allowed. The under trial prisoner is ordered to be released on temporary bail for a period of FIVE (5) DAYS, from the date of his actual release, on his furnishing a personal bond of Rs.10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand Only) to the satisfaction of the jail authority, and on a further condition that he shall surrender to the Jail authorities on expiry of the temporary bail period. It is made clear that no extension of temporary bail shall be granted to the under trial prisoner.
4. The application is allowed in the aforesaid terms. Rule is made absolute. Direct service is permitted.
(A.Y. KOGJE, J) CAROLINE Page 2 of 2